Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

This year flew by too fast! It felt like not too long ago we were celebrating the 4th of July..Now it's Halloween?!? I've been so busy thinking about birthdays, weddings, and baby showers this last few weeks that I didn't even think about actual holidays..The only Halloween decoration I have is a few small pumpkins I placed randomly in my house..To add a touch of spookiness, I placed a small fake spider on one it..

I know its super lame and super plain..but it's all I could do super last minute..Plus it's all I need to put away..
There are other simple decorating ideas that are easy to put away once all is said and done..Just take a look at these ideas..simple yet still festive enough to count as Halloween spirit! 

You don't have to decorate your entire house to get into spirit..Simply pick a spot in the common area of your home and decorate appropriate for whichever occasion..its fun and cool to look at! ~MG

No comments:

Post a Comment