Saturday, April 21, 2012

Paper Wall Collage

Greetings my MGSimpleStyle readers! It's a gorgeous day here in the Bay.

Here is a fun find I wanted to share. This here is a clever way to display a collection of art flyer's from various venues. My cousin is the creator of this fab wall collage clustering favorite flyer's and mixing in handwritten post it notes, which I think adds a great personal touch to her display. An Academy of Art student, my cousin naturally has easy access to multiple art flyer's. You can start your collection just as easy. Visit any metropolitan city and you'll be sure to find someone handing out some type of promotion flyer, or walk in to any art gallery where you'll most likely find a welcome area promoting other art galleries.
Up close and personal the graphics are unique images of high quality grade and is a great artistic addition in any space. Plus the original work will take your guests by surprise. Here are just a few that definitely had me hooked and interested.





I just love the imperfect shape of this heart; an unexpected find amongst the daring images.

The best thing about art flyer's is that they're free. Once your collection starts piling up choose from your favorites and create a collage of your own. Its the easiest, affordable, and simplest way to add an interesting focal point in the room.~MG

1 comment:

  1. Great! We're creating similar images in my company and sending out free samples by email. Thanks to https://correct.email/ we can always be sure our list is valid and works fine.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete