Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Credenza's & Side Tables

Like bookcases and shelves, side tables are a great way to highlight your favorite photos, lamps, and just about any small accessory. The piece itself can also be the highlight of your design and anything that goes on it will compliment it greatly. Now, you know that saying, less is more? When it comes to decorating your credenza or side table, you definitely don't want to over clutter the piece by adding ALL of your favorite pieces..at least enough to get you on the show HOARDERS.

Check out these beautiful side pieces showing great examples of Less is More..

Here is a closeup of a neatly accessorized bedside table..don't you love the clean display?
I love this lacquer table! The pops of color and texture from the accessories surrounding the side piece pair well with the shiny gleam of the table.

I love this campaign dresser..I think this will be a hot topic for my next post!
I hope I've inspired you to make your credenza or side table look just as fabulous as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment